Sonic Bonded absorbent Pads are ideal for when you need to absorb liquids quickly. Sonic Bonded sorbents are constructed from a single layer of high-quality uniform polypropylene fibers which are then sonically bonded together for added strength and reduced linting. Available in single, medium and heavy weights to suit a variety of spill control and industrial clean-up situations. Rolls are perforated for easy and exact use.
The EverSoak™ brand absorbent pads are made with patent pending Q-Cel® technology. Q-Cel® technology utilizes recycled cellulose fibers to create superior absorbency, higher quality, and a more cost effective alternative than oil based polypropylene sorbents.
Textest Lab Results (Average of 25 test samples each)
Calculated absorbency based on 100mm square test sample results
Dry Weight (grams) 100mm x 100mm samples
Wet Weight (grams) 100mm x 100mm samples
Total Liquid Absorbed (grams)
Ratio (TLA/dry weight)
FLuid Oz. Per Pad
Qty Per Box / Bail
Gallons Per Box / Bail Calculated
EverSoak™ Preferred Pads
EverSoak™ Standard Pads
EverSoak™ Basic Pads
- Pads absorb oil, water, grease, transmission fluid, hydraulic fluids, antifreeze/coolants, and many other fluids
- More absorbent than leading competitors’ heavy weight oil absorbent pad (lab tested per EDANA 10.4-02)
- Reduce your oil absorbent pad usage
- Reduce the amount of time spent replacing oil absorbent pads
- Sorbent pads are made with 80% recycled cellulose fibers to create superior absorbency and a more cost effective alternative than oil based polypropylene sorbent pads
- Class A fire retardant (lab tested per ASTM E84)
- Can be incinerated
For prices on our absorbents, absorbent pads, absorbent mats, absorbing rolls, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ph#630-376-2400.